Talk to a Local Family Law Attorney
Enter Your Zip Code to Connect with a Lawyer Serving Your Area
Nationwide Divorce Taxation Articles
- Divorce Versus Annulment: The Tax Difference
- Federal Income Tax and Divorce
- Filing Status: Interrelation with Child Exemptions and Credits
- IRS Publication 503: Child and Dependent Care Expenses (PDF Document)
- IRS Publication 504: Divorced or Separated Individuals (PDF Document)
- IRS Publication 8332: Release of Claim to Exemption for Child of Divorced or Separated Parents (PDF Document)
- Legal Fees for Divorce: What's Deductible?
- Debt Beats: Stop Paying Your Ex's Taxes
- The Seven Rules of Alimony and Taxes
- Alimony, Child Support and Taxes
- First -Time Home Buyer Tax Credits and Divorce
- How are IRS Distributions Handled After Divorce?
- Five Common Tax Considerations When Getting Divorced