- A Child's Preference in Custody Proceedings
- Changing and Enforcing Custody Orders
- Child Custody Basics
- Child Custody: The Best Interests of the Child
- Child Visitation
- How Domestic Violence Affects Child Custody
- Paternity Laws
- Types of Custody
- Battered Woman's Syndrome and Child Custody
- Child Custody in Delaware: Best Interests of the Child
For divorcing parents, issues of child custody are front and center.
Talk to a Local Family Law Attorney
Enter Your Zip Code to Connect with a Lawyer Serving Your Area
For divorcing parents, issues of custody are front and center. There are a lot of decisions to make: Will parents share joint custody, or will one parent have sole custody and the other visitation? Will they share decision-making, or will one parent have the final say on things like medical treatment and education? What’s the best way to divide parenting time? Find the answers here.