- Who Gets the House in Divorce?
- Should You Move Out of the Family Home During a Divorce?
- Refinancing or Buying Out Your Spouse: Insights from a Mortgage Lender
- Capital Gains Tax When You Sell Your House at Divorce
- What to Do With the House When You Divorce
- Keep the House and Refinance the Mortgage
- If You're Facing Foreclosure During Divorce
- Negotiating a House Buyout at Divorce
Talk to a Local Family Law Attorney
Enter Your Zip Code to Connect with a Lawyer Serving Your Area
The house is likely the the most valuable, financially and sentimentally, asset you and your spouse will have to consider during your divorce. See the articles on this page to learn about the options you have, and find out which path may be best for you.